This is the web home of Joe Clifford Faust, who:
- Is an elder in the Church of Christ,
- is the author of seven science fiction novels and the more recent thriler, Drawing Down the Moon,
- is something of a sought-after speaker for writer’s groups and other assemblages with nothing firm on their agenda,
- is a grognard – a shameless geek when it comes to board games that recreate famous battles of history
makes his living as an advertising copywriter,
- is an infrequent haunter of community theater stages,
- and is someone who went to high school in Wyoming, college in Oklahoma, and now lives in Ohio.
If the person you’re looking for doesn’t meet these criteria, then this isn’t the him you’re looking for.